The Canadian Society of Hospital Pharmacists (CSHP) Ontario Branch is the professional advocacy association representing the views and interests of hospital pharmacists and pharmacists-in-training in Canada's largest province. In addition to providing our members with education and tools to assist them in their daily practice, we advocate on behalf of hospital pharmacists to government and other stakeholders to ensure that the hospital pharmacy issues are heard and addressed.
Ensure that your individual views can be heard and incorporated into policy by becoming an CSHP member today!
Membership has its privileges including:
- FREE continuing education sessions through your local chapter, teleconference and/or e-presentations
- FREE subscription to the Canadian Journal of Hospital Pharmacy
- FREE subscription to CSHP's eBulletin (formerly Employment & Opportunities Bullentin [EOB])
- FREE access to CSHP's Pharmacy Specialty Networks (PSNs)
- FREE online access to RxFiles.ca
- Eligibility for CSHP National and Ontario Branch awards
- Discounted conference rates at the CSHP Professional Practice Conference (PPC), National Annual General Meeting (AGM) and Ontario Branch Annual General Meeting (AGM)
- Discounted rates with several major retailers including Hertz Rental Cars, Ramada Hotels, etc.
- Discounted rates for professional liability insurance
- And much more!!!
To join today or for more information regarding CSHP membership, please visit the Membership section of the CSHP National website.
If you have any questions about CSHP membership, please contact:
Telephone: (613) 736-9733 Ext. 222
Fax: (613) 736-5660
CSHP Ontario Branch Membership Committee
The current members of the CSHP Ontario Branch Membership Committee are:
|Member||Danielle Paes||Student Member U of W|
|Member||Davin Shikaze||Toronto General Hospital – UHN|
|Member||Jessica Robinson||Student Member U of T|
Please feel free to contact any of the members of the Membership Committee above with your ideas on how Ontario Branch can better serve your needs.