If you are not already a member, please register now on the CSHP National Website and start benefiting from membership privileges!
Student Members -Get Your Free Access to RxFiles
- Aseptic Compounding Program 2016 | 4/23/2016The Ontario Pharmacists Association (OPA) and CSHP Ontario Branch have partnered to launch an Aseptic Compounding Program to help pharmacy professionals gain knowledge and additional experience in this unique area of practice. Live workshop dates in Kitchener, Ontario are available starting April 2016.
- May 11th, 2016 CE Event | 5/11/2016An overview of the novel antimicrobial ceftolozane-tazobactam, recently approved for use in Canada
- May 24, 2016 CE Event | 5/24/2016Evolution of HCV Treatment 2016 and Beyond
- CSHP-Ontario Hospital Pharmacy Management Seminar | 5/29/2016 - 5/30/2016An educational event targeted to pharmacists currently in leadership positions. Pharmacy Directors, Pharmacy Managers, and Pharmacy Technicians in Management roles gather to network and participate in our educational programming. Our target audience also includes pharmacy personnel who are interested in future pharmacy leadership roles.
- “A Review of the Oncology Under-Dosing Incident” by Jake Thiessen, Ph.D.
- Letter Template to Candidates | 7/15/2013Letter template to candidates to be used in the upcoming governmental by-elections.
- CSHP 2015 Success Stories from Ontario | 6/13/2013
- CSHP Ontario Branch Responds | 5/14/2013View CSHP Ontario Branch response letters addressing the proposed new amendments and by-laws for drug regulation